Thursday, August 20, 2009

Personal Invitation from Sadguru for Ganesha Darshan at Happy Home



This posting is with respect to Inviting all for the Darshan of Ganesha at Bapu residence in Happy Home. Please note that the Darshan will begin from 11:00 am-8:00 pm from 23rd August - 25th August. On 25th August the Darshan will be till 12:00 noon in the morning.
The Punarmilap Sohala will begin at 4:00 pm from Happy Home. Please do come and take the opportunity provisioned to us by our Sadguru. Please note that this a personal invitation from Sadguru in his discourse dated 20th August 2009.

4 comments:

subharaman said...

Thanks for posting the invitation. I could not attend the Upasana on Thursday.
Do you have address of Upasana Kendra at Pimpri or any other Upasana kendra in Pune.

If you have the address, pl do inform me as my sister would like to go there.

Ameya Vijay Karambe said...

Dear Reader,
Thanks you for your interest in the Blog. The center in Pune which I can recall as of now is the one in Modern English School. Please provision me another 2 or 3 days within which I will inform you about the Upasana Kendra in or around Pimpri, if any.

Ameya Vijay Karambe said...

MODERN HIGH SCHOOL
NEAR L.I.C. BILDING
YAMUNANAGAR
NIGDI(PIMPRI CHINCHWAD)
PUNE

Ameya Vijay Karambe said...

MODERN HIGH SCHOOL
NEAR L.I.C. BILDING
YAMUNANAGAR
NIGDI(PIMPRI CHINCHWAD)
PUNE

 
Visitor Number
Blog launched on 3rd December 2008